Friday, September 19, 2008

Unique Jewelry Under $20 for Stuffing a Pretty Lady's Christmas Stocking

If the ladies in your life like to feel unique, then you can't go wrong with these low cost stocking stuffers. The price may be low but the value is very high AND you are guaranteed that no one else will have the same piece as your lady. These are all Eggcentricity Originals made with care and love in Beautiful, Historic GREECE.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Authentic Greek Worry Beads-1
Remember that unless you live in GREECE all items are shipped First Class INTERNATIONAL
FREE SHIPPING is for buyers LIVING IN GREECE (that is what domestic means for me) NOT those living elsewhere
{Before you hit that buy button add this [ ?refid=seller] at the end of your browser address line (my address) and hit refresh . It gives me a discount on FVF which I can then pass on to my customers in the form of lower prices}

No comments: